Thursday, January 5, 2012

THANK GOD

This is a little personal and a little graphic but I  know I'm not the only one that WAS suffering from this.
since 2008, I was suffering from itchy armpits.  I would itch so much that I stopped shaving and stop using deodorants. But it still itched.  As a female scratching in public was embarrassing but it felt soooooo good to scratch, but then it would hurt.  Anyway for four years I suffered.  I would shower and wash off the old deodorant and still I would itch like no ones business.  I prayed and prayed.  And one point I gave up.  Then I would try all sorts of products and nothing worked.  And then today well yesterday January 5th 2012 I received a great healing from God.  I'm just filled with joy that I don't itch under my arm pits.  God heals everything.  Nothing is too small or too big for him.   I am HEALED.  

No comments:

Post a Comment