Thursday, January 12, 2012

Healing vs. Miracles

Healing happens over time.  Miracles are instant.    Don't let people take your joy away.  Plant a seed of love,  and deep forgiveness.   I have been praying for a more forgiving heart and now I feel filled with forgiveness.   God answered all of our prayers before we even asked.   That is just a fact.   We must not feed the beast of fear.  We practice it too much.  Its not time to get into the practice of faith.   We have everything we desire.  Its time to stop blocking our blessings and blaming God.    I'm guilty of that.  When things didn't go my way or when I don't understand the pain I'm in I'm like  "Why God? Why?"  When its not true.  Rebuke satin and his deadly traps.   God is so good to us.  So good.  We must show more love and more forgiveness and more happiness and more joy, and keep on keeping on.  We must be a great example for Christ.   Don't let someone steal your joy.   focus on Him.  He loves you that He gave the world and everything in it to your power.   So who cares about what people say, or what they do.  Gird up and be prepared to love them and to be offended.  They have yet to feel the joy and love of God.   And if they have, they forgot and need to be breathed back to life.  Love and Forgive.   Love and Forgive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment