Sunday, January 8, 2012

Homemade Pop Corn

So I just learned how to make my own homemade pop corn.  Its super cheap and super easy to make.  All you need is
  1/4 of a cup of popping corn,
brown paper lunch bag
fold the bag three or four times to make sure its sealed
put it in the microwave for 2 minutes.

That's its!!!
I love doing fun things like this.  I can't wait until I get to do this.  AND its only like .10 cents in comparison to store bought pop corn.

Now you can season before popping or after.

it doesn't really matter.  You can use butter or oil.  Its a preference.   I like to use a little bit of salt, butter, sugar and cinnamon to make yummy kettle corn.

I've seen some people use a stapler to seal the bag which seems to be microwavable safe, but I like easy and folding the bag is easier than looking for the stapler and realizing the stapler doesn't have staples, so fold it, ball it up just make sure the air won't get out.

God Bless and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment